Aldridge Elementary School
720 Pleasant Valley Lane
Richardson, TX 75080
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2014-2015 PTA Awards
Aldridge Elementary PTA
Welcome to the Aldridge PTA Website!
Thank you for visiting the Aldridge Elementary PTA web site. Your source for information on the PTA, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities and more! Thanks to our web site partner, Membership Toolkit, this site makes it easy for parents to do all of their PTA purchases, volunteers, and paperwork online. This means you save time and eliminate unnecessary paperwork.
Your PTA Account Allows You:
- Join the PTA
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your contact and directory information
- Complete your permission to publish choices
- Sign-up to Volunteer and select your desired jobs
- Make a donation
- Purchase spirit wear
- Access the online directory (for members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members
School Starts August 24th!
Welcome Back to Aldridge!!
Follow these 3 easy steps ...
STEP 1 - COMPLETE YOUR PISD PAPERWORK
Complete the required documents at https://parentviewer.pisd.edu. Check to make sure your student's health information and emergency contact information are up to date. Review the Truancy Warning letter and Student Policy Guide and complete the Student Information Release form.
STEP 2 - CREATE YOUR PTA ACCOUNT AND COMPLETE PTA ONLINE FORMS
Don't forget to compete your PTA back to school tasks too.
This is important! We make it so easy to do online. You can pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal. Start by clicking the words START HERE below the back to school blackboard on the left.
STEP 3 - VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
All PISD volunteer application forms and background checks are inactivated on June 30 each year. All volunteers must reapply after July 1 of each school year. Please complete your new Volunteer Application Form now at https://oea.pisd.edu/volunteer/
- Home Room Assignments Available – Aug 18th; Log into MyPISD.net *Note: all PISD form must be complete.
- Kindergarten Parent Orientation – Aug 18th; 4:00-5:00 pm
- 1st thru 5th Grades "Meet the Teacher" – Aug 20th; 4:00 pm
- First Day of Class for Students – Aug 25th; 7:45 am
- PTA Coffee and General Meeting – Aug 24th; 8:00 am in the Cafeteria
- Back to School Night/PTA Orientation – Aug 27th; 6:00 pm
- Annual Flag Raising Ceremony / Kindergarten Clap-In – Aug 28th; 8:00 am